Maggie Wu Nusa Silk Robe
From our friend, Hong Kong based independent designer Maggie Wu Studio.
Hand sewn from lustrous silk charmeuse in elegant ivory, the Nusa Silk Robe is a timeless and versatile piece that can be worn over and over again with endless styling options.
Make this classic piece uniquely yours with your initials monogrammed. Production time for customized made-to-order items is about 3-4 weeks, excluding shipping time. Ships free worldwide from Hong Kong.
- Made of 16 Momme Silk Charmeuse.
- 94% Silk 6% Spandex to ensure slight stretch to the fabric to allow comfort and ease of movement.
- Matching silk sash that ties the robe securely, can remove the sash and wear as a head wrap.
- Model is 5’7 / 175 cm and wears a Size S.
- Ships free worldwide from Hong Kong.
- Wear it In: To get a perfect night's sleep where ever you go, with the Dua Wide Leg Pants.
- Wear it Out: Wear it over a camisole and jeans for going out.
- Remove the strap and tie the bottom and make it into a blouse with front tie detail and pair it with our Air Midi Skirt.
- Bridal Tip: The perfect getting ready robe for the morning of your special day. Bring along for your honeymoon and wear it over your bikini as an easy beach cover up.